In this video,I explained the Introduction Of Angular and basic requirement for it. Feel free to comment. For more, please subscribe and press the BELL icon. Please visit my YouTube Videos.
Hope this post finds you well. In this video, I explained the inline type in CSS language - Inline Type in CSS . Feel Free to comment. For more, please subscribe the channel. For more, please visit my CSS Playlist . Please link, comment, share and subscribe.
In this video,I explained how to use constructor in TypeScript . Feel free to comment. For more, please subscribe and press the BELL icon. Please visit my Angular Playlist . Please visit my YouTube Videos . The code is as follows - constructor.ts - class Point { x: number; y: number; constructor (x: number, y: number) { this.x = x; this.y = y; } draw(){ console.log('The value of X :- ' + this.x + ' The value of Y :- ' + this.y); console.log('The addition of X & Y :- ' + (this.x + this.y) ); } } let point = new Point(10,20); point.draw();
Comments
Post a Comment