CSS - Class Selector in CSS

In this video, I explained the Class Selector in CSS. Its code has been uploaded in my blog - Web Guru Anik. Feel free to comment. For more, please subscribe my channel and press the BELL icon. For more, please visit my CSS Playlist. Please link, comment, share and subscribe. The code is as follows:-

class selector.html - 
<html>
  <head>
     <title> CLASS Selector </title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="class_selector.css">
<!-- Internal  CSS-->
<style>
    .para1 {
   background-color: yellow;
   text-align: center;
   color: green;
}
</style>
   </head>
 
   <body>
   <!-- Class selector - use any class     class attribute-->
   <!-- Class selector - dot (.) symbol -->
      <p class="para1"> This is my paragraph in body tag </p>
  <h1 class="head1"> This is my paragraph </h1>

   </body>

</html>

class selector.css - 
.head1 {
text-align: center;
background-color: red;
}


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alert Dialog Box in JS || JavaScript Dialog Box

HTML - Frameset Tag in html

Indian Flag || Indian Flag using HTML CSS