In this video,I explained the Introduction Of Angular and basic requirement for it. Feel free to comment. For more, please subscribe and press the BELL icon. Please visit my YouTube Videos .
Hope this post finds you well. In this video, I explained the inline type in CSS language - Inline Type in CSS . Feel Free to comment. For more, please subscribe the channel. For more, please visit my CSS Playlist . Please link, comment, share and subscribe.
In this video,I explained how to use constructor in TypeScript . Feel free to comment. For more, please subscribe and press the BELL icon. Please visit my Angular Playlist . Please visit my YouTube Videos . The code is as follows - constructor.ts - class Point { x: number; y: number; constructor (x: number, y: number) { this.x = x; this.y = y; } draw(){ console.log('The value of X :- ' + this.x + ' The value of Y :- ' + this.y); console.log('The addition of X & Y :- ' + (this.x + this.y) ); } } let point = new Point(10,20); point.draw();
Comments
Post a Comment